Flannel Farms needs your help to decide which lettuce variety to plant when we harvest our three varieties of beans in the next few weeks! Comment below, or vote on our Facebook page.
If you have any other ideas or requests for what to plant, don’t hesitate to let us know!
Jericho (Organically grown seed)
Nancy (Organically grown seed)
Ridgeline (Organically grown seed)
May 8th, almost a month ago, I outlined my goals for the summer. I want to write an update to evaluate where I am.
From May 8th post:
- Keep Sunday as a study day (like Ben Franklin)
- Read at least 1 book per week
- Try some woodworking projects
- Run the memorial mile on 5/28
- Squat 500 lbs without a belt, Deadlift 500, Bench 400
- Monitor my asthma daily, try to find triggers and experiment with alternative cures
- Brew Kombucha, hard cider, possibly beer
- Establish a sourdough starter and regularly make bread
- Bowl 205+
I’ve done a pretty good job of keeping Sunday as my study day. More discipline and topic focus could add to it.
I have barely read at all – time to change that
Built an aquaponics grow bed, which was the biggest carpentry project I’ve ever worked on. I’d like to build a chair or table for fun next.
Memorial Mile: 6:53 PR
Maxes to date: Squat 455, Deadlift 425, Bench 335×2
Haven’t been monitoring asthma
None so far
Tried to make sourdough, but let it sit out too long and mold grew
Bowled a 204, have only gone twice so far.
I’m going to keep striving for these goals. Read more, keep getting stronger and running more.